BY SKYY

Monica T.
Morristown, TN
I like skyy brand if I am making mixed drinks. If doing shots I go for grey goose. Skyy is too harsh to shoot.
Skylar w.
Poquoson, VA
Great to add to mixed drinks and cocktails, I don't like straight vodka but I do mix drinks often for friends.
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
Smooth enough to shoot with a mild enough flavor and Aroma to be mixed with pretty much anything. Decent value.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Ohhh Vegas. It's really good mixes well and not too expensive. Wouldn't take shots of it but would use to mix.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Not my absolute favorite but still a quality vodka. It’s a good price. I also love the bottle. It’s very sleek.
Samantha T.
United States
Very yummy for mixed drinks and shots! It is a very smooth alcohol! And the bottles are perfect for up-cycling!
Hannah E.
Des Moines, IA
Super cheap. Great for garbage-can drinks like jungle juice. It doesn’t matter if it’s any good at that point.
Sheila P.
Coal Township, PA
Moscow mules are a family favorite. We especially love them on hot summer nights when we are enjoying the patio
Lindsey P.
Conneaut
Nice smooth standard vodka. Mixes well with everything and isn't too pricey either. A staple for a lot of bars.
Dreama A.
Ew. Hangover galore. Skyy reminds me of taking shots with friends until we were all puking. I hate sky vodka 😂
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.