BY SKYY

Victoria S.
Definitely one of the best vodkas out there. Perfect to mix with whatever fits your fancy or to just do shots!
Dylan B.
Jerseyville, IL
Not bad. I would definitely drink again. I do have to mix it with something. usually I will mix it with Pepsi.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Ohhh Vegas. It's really good mixes well and not too expensive. Wouldn't take shots of it but would use to mix.
Crystal P.
The best with sprite and cranberry juice. And also pinaple juice you must try me and my husband love this vodka
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I am a huge fan of this vodka I love it with red bull and with cranberry juice but it's even good all by itself
Veronica G.
Great drink to avoid showing up empty handed to any party or social gathering or birthday gift! Smooth & tasty!
Macey P.
Washington, NC
I drank this in high school all the time and now I can’t even drink it anymore. It made me sick so many times.
Katie H.
Cushing , OK
Skyy is the only vodka I will use. I love mixing it with my orange juice. It's not to pricey and super smooth.
Dreama A.
Ew. Hangover galore. Skyy reminds me of taking shots with friends until we were all puking. I hate sky vodka 😂
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is a classic vodka. Smooth enough to put on ice, versatile enough to go with your favorite chaser. Delish.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.