BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

nikisha s.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not something i get all the time but doesnt tatse bad just mix it with a soda or some type of of juice will do the trick
Robyn G.
Knoxville , TN
A bit pricey but still good. You get what you pay for with this brand Skyy Vodka easy to find in most stores
Stacy B.
Saginaw
Purchased at: Kroger
I enjoy Sky vodka. It doesn't have to much of that rubbing alcohol takste. The price is not to bad on this brand either.
Krista H.
Gettysburg , PA
Always my go to vodka when I need something to mix up. I’ve bought this numerous times and have never been disappointed.
Jessica P.
Vernal
I'm not a huge vodka fan but skyy is one of the best vodka that there is. Especially when taking shots it's very smooth.
Amanda R.
Middleburg
Smooth for the most part. Mixes fantastic with other liqueurs. Only problem is the price. I do believe it is over priced.
Emma A.
south gate
I think the color of the bottle got me into buying it.. Im glad I did.. its good and pretty inexpensive.. would buy again
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I like vodka mixed with fruit juices, like grapefruit and orange juice. This is definitely a vodka that I will try again!
Kristian P.
church hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Very cheap if that’s what you’re looking for. It gets the job done lol. Very strong taste. I would recommend this product
Hannah H.
Scranton, PA
Was purchased to be used in screwdrivers for new years eve. Would definitely purchase this item again. Good flavor.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.