BY SKYY

Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this vodka for the price! Very smooth and so affordable! This is definitely my go to vodka to buy especially if I don’t want to spend too much money, but still want a great product! I would definitely buy this product again!
Briana B.
Skyy vodka is amazing it isn’t a cheap tasting vodka at all! The packaging is the whole reason I tried it originally! It’s reasonably affordable especially if you want something that taste great! I will most definitely buy again!
Joy L.
Starkville
I love this brand of vodka, it is most definitely my favorite. It has a very smooth tase and is quite affordable. It is best chilled. I would definitely buy this over Tito’s any day. I would definitely recommend this to my peers.
Kelsey B.
danielsville
This is what my mom always buys for her house and anytime we have family night it gets brought out and gets the job done for sure. Have 0 complaints on skyy vodka. Would buy it for myself if she already didn’t have a supply! Ha.
Dillon J.
Herriman, UT
I personally don’t love Skyy vodka. It seems a little harsh and hard to swallow. It is very affordable for what you are getting though. I would not purchase this product again unless it was to make a specific mixed drink recipe.
Sara G.
Very good! Goes down nice and smooth. It is good for just a single shot or to use in a mixed drink. I love the nice deep blue color of the bottle. It is very eye catching. I would recommend it to a friend and would buy it again.
Tiffany T.
Springfield
I really like Skyy vodka. I like the variety of flavors they now make and their liquor is very smooth tasting. The flavored ones are not too overpowering. I have bought many different varieties. Overall, this is a great product.
Claudia R.
Baldwin Park , CA
A very smooth drink. Very delicious when you mix it with juice. Ice cold is the best way to drink this alcohol.  The price range is ok, compared to others, it might be a tad high.  But you get what you paid for.
Lindsay N.
Lee Center, NY
Great for making mixed drinks like my favorite Dirty Shirley's. A little Ginger Ale, a little Vodka, whatever 100% fruit juice I have opened and of course lots of ice cubes to keep it cold and delicious. Skyy Vodka
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
This vodka is strong I drink it only when im ready to party ! It does have a weird taste but! It goes away fast. I have boughten this vodka a couple of times and will be buying it again ! I bought mines at a local liquor store !
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.