BY SKYY

Maranda B.
Tomball, TX
Good vodka, gets the job done, but you’ll definitely need a chaser because it taste like straight rubbing alcohol
Erika S.
San Bernardino, CA
Good vodka, there is a variety of flavors to suit your needs. I prefer the original flavor with cranberry juice.
Alicia H.
Arizona
Pairs perfectly with tonic to make a vodka tonic. Add a slice of lemon and you have a low cal, refreshing drink.
Anesa K.
Stillwater
Skyy vodka is one of my all time favorites! It’s a great vodka at a good price point. Definitely a go to for me.
Lydia H.
Quitman
Good smooth taste. Mixes well with any and all beverages. Not as harsh as some of the other vodkas i have tried.
Allison C.
Chicago
Not my preference. It tastes like rubbing alcohol. Wouldn’t purchase myself but hey if it’s there.. grab a juice
jamie S.
They skyy vodka is on the affordable side and has a great variety of flavors. I always keep a bottle in my stash!
Drusilla M.
Lilburn, GA
This is my go to brand of Vodka. It is smooth and tasty. The only brand that I will drink strictly on the rocks.
Robyn M.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect vodka for any martini! I used it in a cotton candy martini for my wedding. It was a hit with guests!
Maricruz D.
#SkyVodka #yum I really like drinking this it last forever if you do not drink the whole bottle right away lol.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.