BY SKYY

Katie R.
sapulpa
Very inexpensive. Smooth taste. Good for mixing with drinks. Very affordable. Definitely a stable in my cabinet.
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
Price is good. We drink a lot in Brazil. Better than Smirnoff and cheaper than Absolut. It smells and tastes good
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
I was fairly impressed with this considering the price. It's an all right vodka but I wouldn't call it my go to.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Huge fan of Skyy vodka I mix mine's with cranberry juice and light ice, perfect for a girls night out or night in
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Great smooth vodka you could mix with anything. It’s been my go to for years and frankly I don’t want to switch.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I don't drink skyy every time, but it's a good choice for parties or larger groups. It's cheaper, which is great.
Mariana H.
San bernardino
It is great to mix drinks with and have an amazing time with friends and family. I will recommend to other people
Nicole C.
The only one I really like to drink, because it's simply better than all other I have tried. Top shelf. Love it!
Melissa R.
Mulvane
Good vodka for the price. It has a little sweeter taste than some others and mixes well with anything you’d like
Darlene S.
Palmdale, CA
Great taste and great to make mix drinks. Add some mini maid juice with it n ice and ur set to enjoy this summer
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.