BY SKYY

brenda w.
This vodka is much too strong. Actually gave my family stomach problems and bleeding. Horrible vodka in my opinion.
Lindsay N.
Helenwood, TN
Very good liquor. Very smooth easy going down minimal burn I purchase this almost every time I need to buy alcohol
Rebecka S.
Bluefield, VA
Not bad. It can be a bit harsh if not using a good mixer. I would purchase again if I were a college student again!
Jerry G.
Bullhead City
Clean crisp taste no bad aftertaste. Great for mixing with all your favorite mixers or if you're up for it strait.
Margaret F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my go to vodkas. It’s fun to drink and share with friends. Super smooth taste that isn’t too harsh.
Sierra A.
Great vodka, one of the only ones I can drink straight but also great for mixing! Defiantly a must have in any bar.
Kayla S.
Oklahoma City
Overpriced for what it is but the flavor is decent. I think there are better brands but there for less money.
Courtney B.
Honolulu
Good flavor. Not too harsh. Makes nice mixed drinks. Not too pricy compared to others. Would recommend to a friend.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really enjoy this brand of vodka, it is always a bit more pricey, but that’s the price you pay for a great drink!
Anna E.
Sacramento
Goes great with red bull or your favorite mixer. This a good affordable one when you get something more expensive.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.