BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

niki p.
Los Angeles
Skyy is a good go to brand when looking for an affordable vodka to make cocktails with. I do not recommend drinking straight.
Morgan C.
New Richmond
Sky is a great compliment to a good Bloody Mary. It is within a good price range and smooth to drink. I recommend this vodka!
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Cheap vodka but isn't terrible. I think some of the infusions are really good and this is good quality for the price you pay.
Alma C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smoothest vodka, enjoyable aftertaste, great in social settings, makes for a great mixed drinks! Best enjoyed in moderation.
Crystal G.
Garden City, KS
It's an alright vodka. I mostly use vodka for Jell-O shots. I got this at a local liquor store near. I would give it 3 stars
Mariah B.
East Moline
Pretty good. Only have had it two or three times but enjoyed it and the time I had drinking it. Overall I would recommend it
chelsie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
My go to vodka for mixing into drinks. Very smooth going down and it is not so harsh like some other liqpurs ou on the market
Jaqueline R.
united states
- pure vodka , is reallyyy strong on taste .
you need to chase it down for better taste but overall it's good to party with .
Jennifer L.
plymouth
My favorite vodka. Excellent and smooth. Does not need any improvement except for maybe the price. Could be a little lower.
Brandi H.
I really enjoy the plain sky vodka to mix with different drinks. It’s not to overpowering and it mixes well with anything!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.