BY SKYY

kate u.
Vermilion, OH
Looking for a drink with friends that affordable try SKYY Vodka they even have different flavors!! Yum!!
Chesalee H.
McNeil
Preferred vodka. My go to for mixing drinks for any occasion. Smooth compared to other vodkas and more affordable.
Chelsea G.
Paris
This is my favorite vodka for mix drinks. I love it! It's exactly what I expected from a non flavored vodka.
Jessica G.
Clovis, CA
One of my favorites! This vodka is great alone or used to create mixed drinks. For the price, it is a great option.
Tori C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is delicious! Love to have it with orange juice on vacay! Recommend definitely! You could use it for whatever!
Stacey M.
Florence, AL
I personally haven't tried. Bought for mother in law but she loves it. This is her first choice vodka when she buys
Janet D.
I really like to mix it with other things such as juices or sodas I have not tasted it alone but I do recommend it
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
By far one of my favorites! Very smooth, I always recommend this to my friends! I find it to be affordable aswell.
Mary F.
Very smooth vodka, especially when ice cold! Still strong as hell but it goes down wayyyy easier than cheaper vodka
Lisa K.
Monroe, MI
Second favorite vodka. Smooth, tasty and never a hang over. Easy to find at most bars which makes it a top choice.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.