BY SKYY

Jamie G.
Reno, NV
Leaves me with a headache every time, drunk or not. Tastes great but something in it doesn't like me or my body.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I don't drink skyy every time, but it's a good choice for parties or larger groups. It's cheaper, which is great.
Sylvia G.
San Leandro
Not cheap and not expensive either. Always good at any function. For sure will buy for any occasion with friends.
Alexandria K.
Smooth and delicious. Not too expensive and it's probably my go to when I need more vodka. I'm a repeat consumer.
Amanda F.
Cheney , WA
Smooth smooth smooth! Love to make mix drinks this this vodka. Would highly recommend, great value for the price
Miranda P.
East Helena
Sky vodka, smooth and delicious! I use this vodka for my vodka waters or vodka and lemonade on a hot summer day!
Rebecca C.
Jacksonville, NC
It was alright. Vodka isn't my favorite to begin with. It was just another drink to me. Just an alcoholic mixer.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Fairly smooth, great with a mixer! I love Skyy original with a twist of lime and some seltzer water. Very tasty!
Sarah J.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great quality for a great price. Smoother and easier to drink than some comparable brands. Great in mixed drinks!
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
Great product. You get what you're paying for. It's great to drink by itself or have it mixed with something else
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.