BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

trini b.
Orem, UT
I really likes this vodka. Its a good vodka to mix into another drinks as well! Id recommend for other people to try this.
Lynda B.
Modesto
Great choice of alcohol its very strong but it's vodka so its to be expected. Great for a mixed drink especially cranberry.
Kelly P.
Nantucket
Skyy vodka is a smooth vodka that mixes well with the fruity drinks I like to enjoy. Its affordable and good quality.
Jessica L.
Good vodka for the price! Smoother than some of the higher priced brands by far! I will definitely be purchasing this again
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
One if my favorite brands of vodka! I love all the diffferent flavor varieties. Great in a mixed drink or as a stand alone!
Jessica B.
Greencastle, PA
Good vodka. Good price. Mixes well but is also good on its own. Smooth and doesn’t leave a weird after taste in your mouth.
Beth V.
I love this bottle. It’s super fun and looks really good on our bar. It’s a great base vodka and makes a great Bloody Mary.
Debbie B.
Louisville, KY
Once a bar.staple in original I really like the flavored varieties now for cocktails.
A product you can trust when gifting
Christy H.
Elkhart, IN
Great flavor and taste. Not expensive. Come in many great flavors and mixes well with other beverages. One of my favorite.
Bryanna F.
Very bitter but smooth as well. Very useful when mixing with other drinks . Great for parties, get togethers and weddings.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.