BY SKYY

Dominique M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I bought this from my local costco liquor store and got an amazing deal. Great for all of your basic vodka needs.
Kristina T.
Pretty good vodka, its not my first pick but i have a few friends who swear by it. It seemed like a decent price
Samantha Macklin S.
SMITHVILLE, TX
this one of the greatest tasting vodka's ever, it's cheap compared to other great vodkas, so it's worth it
Justin B.
gretna
This isn't my first choice of liquor but when I drink this it gets the job done love to drink this with friends.
Kelly T.
Orlando
Not a fan of Skyy... to be completely honest I have only ever purchased this vodka because of the cheaper price.
Ally P.
Lookout Mountian, GA
Sitting vodka is always good is pretty cheap and still delivers a great taste. Also very good mixed with juices.
Hannah M.
Palm Coast, FL
This right here is really good!! This is what I usually get when I go to a party!! It's nice to drink and sip on
Misty W.
Simple. Delicious. And mixes well with juice, soda, tonic, or just simple lime. A stable for our liquor cabinet.
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
Skyy vodka is an okay vodka to mix drinks. It's more expensive than some, but I would say it's still affordable.
Shelley S.
Aurora
One of my go to vodkas to be honest, it’s a great vodka for a decent price that pretty much everyone will enjoy.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.