BY SKYY

Bianca B.
Over ice with a coke sooo good. Definitely a drink I can have at anytime. Also good to have with any mixed drinks.
Mary S.
Murfreesboro , TN
This vodka is both cheap and delicious! It's a great alternative to more pricey vodka brands and styles. Delicious!
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
Smooth taste. Decent price for the value. I have purchased this a few times. I bought it from a local liquor store.
Jacie G.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty standard vodka. Nothing too offensive. Better quality than some that I've had. Easy to find in local stores.
Yosani A.
BROOKLYN, NY
Not my favorite brand. Someone brought it to the house. good for mixed drinks. would not purchase.  Tito's is better
Alysha K.
Not a bad vodka for the price :) I always mix mine with some sort of juice. Great for parties if youre on a budget
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
It’s totally good if you mix it with some cranberry or orange juice, otherwise by itself it’s a little too strong!
Claude J.
I never complain when people pull up with this at a BYOB because I know I can at least get a good time out of this.
Chelsea C.
Lockhart, TX
Skyy is perfect for making as many mixed drinks as you would like. I suggest you buy it for any parties you throw!
faren c.
Connelly Springs
So smooth and great to mix for anything. Great quality for the price. Doesn't burn like some other brands of vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.