BY SKYY

Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
Run of the mill vodka. I feel the logo and bottle are very out dated and stuck in the 90's. Will drink if its free.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love this vodka for mixed drinks, so smooth and doesn't hit you hard like most do, pretty bottle and classy label
Claude J.
I never complain when people pull up with this at a BYOB because I know I can at least get a good time out of this.
Stacey M.
Florence, AL
I personally haven't tried. Bought for mother in law but she loves it. This is her first choice vodka when she buys
Chelsea C.
Lockhart, TX
Skyy is perfect for making as many mixed drinks as you would like. I suggest you buy it for any parties you throw!
Sierra A.
Great vodka, one of the only ones I can drink straight but also great for mixing! Defiantly a must have in any bar.
Christine M.
Avon
I like to use this vodka to make a killer martini. Mix it with something sweet and it is so smooth and delightful!
Brittney K.
Skyy vodka is delicious with all mixed drinks and easy to drink due to the smoothness or the vodka. Would recommend
Jessica R.
I like this product. Purchased at a liquor store in Ohio. It's affordable product. Have only purchased once though.
Anna E.
Sacramento
Goes great with red bull or your favorite mixer. This a good affordable one when you get something more expensive.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.