BY SKYY

Jenny M.
Great product! Taste was not harsh or bitter. The alcohol was smooth and did not overwhelm the juice I mixed it with. Will definitely buy again. Was an amazing alcohol for the price and great for making large batches of mixed drinks!
Kristin W.
Houston
I was not impressed in the least bit with Skyy Vodka. I think that it tastes like cheap, rubbing alcohol. I found that there was really no difference between Skyy and the really low end, bottom shelf vodkas. I will not purchase again.
Geneva N.
I love this product because it has an excellent smooth taste. I love to mix it with pineapple juice. I typically purchase this product from our local drug store. I definitely keep this in stock. I am 100% satisfied with this product!!
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sky has great flavors and mixes very well with the mixers I normally use. Compared to a lot of drinks out there, Sky is up there. I believe Sky is an affordable liquor that I would recommend. Especially the infused flavors. Very good.
Elizabeth D.
Rouses Point
I'm not the best person to be reviewing this Patrica product to be honest . I am definitely more of a rum girl and if I am going to have vodka I prefer it flavored. However I did find it had a smooth finish and paired well with mixes
Rachel R.
Cary
This vodka was very good! I really enjoyed it mixed with some orange juice. It definitely met my expectations and compares very well with Absolute and Tito’s. I also felt that the price point was great and that I would buy it again!!
Jessika C.
Coon Rapids
It’s up there on my top vodkas. I love the smooth that certain vodkas give. And this hits the mark. Good value. No room needed to improve they got it right. Exceeded my expectations, definitely would purchase again, and recommend it!!
Amber E.
Duvall
The original Skyy Vodka, has a nice smooth taste going down. Goes very well combined with cranberry juice or raspberry lemonade both over ice. Very good, and a great complement to a nice girls out or even a get together with friends.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
This is a good basic vodka. It works just fine for making cocktails or just mixing with some orange juice or cranberry juice. I’m not one to care about “oh this has been distilled fifteen times” so this works for what I need it for.
Talisha C.
This vodka has a great taste and very easily mixed with other juices - etc. the price is okay but would prefer it was a little cheaper. The packaging is bright and bold and gets your attention. I️ can’t wait to try the flavored ones
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.