BY SKYY

Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Skyy vodka is awesome and very reasonably priced. Makes good martinis and is my go to for parties or camping trips
Good clean vodka that mixes well with anything you add it to. Very smooth and a good price. I definitely recommend!
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
It’s okay, there are many vodka options out there but skyy wouldn’t be my first option. Always gives me a headache.
Alex C.
Phoenix, AZ
Skyy is pretty smooth and good for mixed drinks and shots but its definitely not the highest qaulity you can find.
Heather H.
Cincinnati
A good, solid vodka for making mixed drinks. This is a favorite of mine for making vodka & cranberry mixed drinks.
shaunieshoez T.
Braintree
Skyy Vodka is defiantly not for me. Its a little too dry for my liking. Although it does come in a gorgeous bottle
Lucy O.
Lehigh acres
I love sky vodka.   It has a bunch of different flavors. With the flavors its fun to mix them around. Best when cold.
Megan G.
Hillsboro
Sky vodka is my go to for all my favorite mixed drinks. It’s not outrageous on cost as well which is always a plus
Not my favorite vodka, it defiantly does not compare to Tito’s or grey goose. But this vodka is always affordable!
Morgan W.
Nortonville
Tastes great but it’s just a little bit expensive. Not complaining too much though because it’s worth what you pay.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.