BY SKYY

Jenna W.
Love skyy. Very smooth, and a great price point too. Great for mixing with your favorite vodka mixer. Always a hit.
Jen C.
Grimes, IA
Super smooth taste and pairs great with cranberry juice or soda of choice. Skyy vodka is always my drink of choice.
Casey B.
It's smooth and easy to drink. I would recommend as a mix vodka. Good to bring to a party and share with everyone.
Cassidy O.
Nashville, TN
Skyy reminds me of Vegas! It's the vodka I buy in Vegas and it's so good! It's a good price and doesn't taste cheap
Courtney S.
Jasper
Very smooth taste! I prefer this vodka price wise and choose to order this specifically with my mixed drinks.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
One of the better vodkas out there not a big fan of vodka but this ome with redbull and cherry juice is pretty good
Jacie G.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty standard vodka. Nothing too offensive. Better quality than some that I've had. Easy to find in local stores.
Ashle C.
Duffield
I would recommend this to anyone it’s probably one of the best vodka drinks I’ve tried!! Definitely worth the money
Jessica R.
I like this product. Purchased at a liquor store in Ohio. It's affordable product. Have only purchased once though.
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
This is a good vodka. Very smooth. Mixes well. Has a great taste. Like to drink it in screwdrivers or Moscow mules
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.