BY SKYY

Kaylie M.
Virginia Beach
It’s good, I usually mix it with a mixer so that you can’t taste it as much because it’s so strong, but I recommend.
Karen B.
Not a bad vodka for the price. Pretty smooth. Haven't tried any infused ones...yet. Definitely one of the better ones
Melanie C.
My go-to vodka! Affordable and tastes great. Goes down smooth and great to mix. I always have a bottle on hand.
Jenni C.
South Hadley, MA
Love this vodka one of my favorites. It's always one of my go tos when making Jello shots. I definitely recommend it
kawanza r.
Springfield, MA
I like buy gives aftertaste. It literally gets you the wasted you need but that aftertaste is so harsh and horrible.
Margo M.
San Antonio
A great vodka, smooth and rich. Great for a minimal drinker and an experienced drinker as well. I highly reccommend.
Dayna H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Purchased at: State Bags
One of my favorite vodkas. Smooth as ever and doesn’t upset my stomach. I have been buying for 10 years and love it.
AlissaRose H.
This is a good vodka to mix with various types of other drinks. I would mix it with cranberry juice or a fruity drink
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
this is use to be one of my favorite vodkas before discoverin Ciroc. although vodka is intense, Skyy is really good.
Sadiez E.
Grand Junction
It is pretty good for its price in my oppinion. I like it mixed with drinks but personally wouldn't drink it straight
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.