BY SKYY

Isela T.
Skyy vodka is my favorite product, I always get a good night with one of these. Very strong and good with a mixer.
Ashley C.
Murfreesboro
Super smooth, great for mixing or taking straight shots of. Definitely don’t drink by yourself, best with friends!
Haley E.
Stilwell, OK
You will be able to get drunk as a skunk with this smooth, tasty vodka. Definitely a favorite of my friends and I.
tiffani m.
Oronogo, MO
Smooth yet shocking. Has a bitter back taste but is better than most mid range brands. Smells good, tasted better.
Erica B.
Milwaukee
You can't go wrong with Skyy Vodka! Not only does it go down smooth, but the bottle looks great sitting on my bar!
stephanie K.
Very smooth and tasty! Easy to mix with! Very reasonable for the price! Will buy again! Met expectations.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love this vodka for mixed drinks, so smooth and doesn't hit you hard like most do, pretty bottle and classy label
Rebecka S.
Bluefield, VA
Not bad. It can be a bit harsh if not using a good mixer. I would purchase again if I were a college student again!
Courtney S.
Jasper
Very smooth taste! I prefer this vodka price wise and choose to order this specifically with my mixed drinks.
Ruth R.
ventura
I could mix this with smirnoff and just drink and drink... I would have this when i would go out with my bestfriend
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.