BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Jennifer R.
Janesville
I prefer to mix my vodka with some juice rather than drink it straight out of the bottle or as is, the taste is way to harsh
Kelsey G.
New Orleans , LA
It’s a good vodka if you don’t really have a taste for vodka...definitely better things out there but will get the job done!
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
For the price of the vodka I love it! It's great for just shot or to mix with. It usually always $20 and it's my go to vodka
Mary A.
Danville, KY
Skyy has lots of different flavors- my favorite is passionfruit. I bought it at my local grocery store, often has good deals.
Dana K.
A decent vodka for the price considering smoothness. It's no grey goose or Tito's but for the price it is a very good quality
Yazira C.
New Haven, Ct
Love sky can do get it every time a special occasion is around or holiday or birthday. Lots of my family members drink Skyy!
Rebekah P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this vodka. It is a great product, delicious, I would recommend it to friends and it’s a great price for the quality!
Carina B.
By far one my favorite vodkas. It is smooth. Sky vodka does not give you that nasty after taste like some other vodkas give.
Carmelita M.
Ocala, FL
Love the original. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste and you can mix it with anything and it goes well. Even straight its good
Ashley C.
Newport, MN
Skyy vodka is always my go to when out in a club. My drink of choice is always vodka red bulls and its a perfect price point!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.