BY SKYY

Krista B.
Clarence, PA
I'm not a big fan of vodka not Skyy is a good go-to for mixers. The infused line provides lots of top notch flavors!
Adriennie H.
Greenville
Very smooth going down. Nice to drink by itself (as I prefer) but I can see someone mixing it as a cocktail as well.
Christina H.
College Station
Good vodka. Nothing I can say will be bad. It's a good base vodka for when you need to make drinks. I would buy again
Devlyn đź‘‘.
Fort Worth Tx
Definetly perfect for a new years eve night with the friends I love it just a few shots get my buzzed its my top 5 !
Leisha B.
Clarkston
Not the best vodka, but the best you can get for the price! It's a good mixer, but definitely not anything I'd shoot.
Chrystine D.
Sevierville
It goes great with my regular drinks. I like the price of it its not that badly priced and its easy to find in stores
Dinah C.
Saltsburg
This is a decent vodka. It tastes pretty much the same as other vodka alternatives. It's priced a little more though.
Jennifer E.
Cordele, GA
Great vodka for a great price, the perfect go to vodka for parties, would definitely recommend for any vodka drinker
Angelyn S.
This vodka is worthy of a good review. Less of a next morning hangover, but pricey. I guess you get what you pay for.
Lorenzo-Taina J.
Copperas Cove
Sky vodka is a great vodka to use for your mixed drinks. I would recommend it to those out there wanting to try
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.