BY SKYY

kelli m.
I love this stuff would highly recommend if you haven't tried it before great to mix with Sprite or whatever you like
Skylen H.
This is my go to vodka choice 👍🏼 I always buy this weather I am mixing drinks, making Jell-O shots, or buying a gift!
Skyy is my favorite vodka to drink. It’s smooth and pretty much goes down like water. The sweet flavors are the best!
Sadiez E.
Grand Junction
It is pretty good for its price in my oppinion. I like it mixed with drinks but personally wouldn't drink it straight
Tori M.
Saint Louis, MO
Decent vodka. It’s vodka so it doesn’t taste great but if you’re looking to make a mix drink, this is good for that.
Danielle S.
Venice
I think Skyy Vodka is a great brand. It had a great content to it. I liked to mix it with cranberry juice and sprite.
Diana C.
Portland
I love this with Coke Zero! I am on Keto, a very low carb diet, and this is my go to drink! I love the smooth taste!
Andrea S.
Rusk
Over all a very good vodka. It is smooth and reasonable on price around here. Good for making mixed drinks with also.
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
Not too bad, I wouldn't say it's the best, so in my opinion it's a bit pricey for what it's worth. Good taste though
Melanie C.
My go-to vodka! Affordable and tastes great. Goes down smooth and great to mix. I always have a bottle on hand.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.