BY SKYY

Skyy Vodka
Skyy is my favorite vodka to drink. It’s smooth and pretty much goes down like water. The sweet flavors are the best!
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
This vodka is pretty good. It's smooth(er) than a lot of other vodka brands that I've tried. Its affordable as well.
Sherry T.
Cottonwood, Ca.
It was smooth. I dont care for Vodka much and i enjoyed it. I would recommend it for sure. It was very affordable
Edith S.
My first drink ever was skyy vodka. Would so recommend this is my go to drink when going out or even drinks at home.
Christy H.
Dover
Enjoyed the Skyy Vodka, have enjoyed it on ice as well as a mixer. Purchased it at a state store. Has a smooth taste.
Kim t.
Palm Coast, FL
Always a go to for a low cost but decent vodka for mixing drinks. They have a wide variety of flavors which is nice.
Hayley N.
Skyy is my favorite brand of Vodka! Very smooth taste. Mixes well and tastes better than many other brands of vodka!
Laura-Lee S.
Pretoria, WY
A great quality vodka, mixes great with almost everything. My favorite pairing is with Red bull, and my go-to drink.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
Never had a hangover as advertised but best used as a mixer, this brand has a strong taste, not my choice for a shot.
Betty L.
Beaverton, OR
To me it is very smooth and as able to be mixed with juice or soda. I would recommend it and I would keep buying this
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.