BY SKYY

Rachel R.
Cary
This vodka was very good! I really enjoyed it mixed with some orange juice. It definitely met my expectations and compares very well with Absolute and Tito’s. I also felt that the price point was great and that I would buy it again!!
Amber E.
Duvall
The original Skyy Vodka, has a nice smooth taste going down. Goes very well combined with cranberry juice or raspberry lemonade both over ice. Very good, and a great complement to a nice girls out or even a get together with friends.
Jenny M.
Great product! Taste was not harsh or bitter. The alcohol was smooth and did not overwhelm the juice I mixed it with. Will definitely buy again. Was an amazing alcohol for the price and great for making large batches of mixed drinks!
Elizabeth D.
Rouses Point
I'm not the best person to be reviewing this Patrica product to be honest . I am definitely more of a rum girl and if I am going to have vodka I prefer it flavored. However I did find it had a smooth finish and paired well with mixes
Allison H.
Took it to a Birthday part and absolutely love it! Bought it from a friends liquor store in Chattanooga, TN. I love this way more than any other vodka I’ve been given. This is Very delicious. And I would say I am very satisfied
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sky has great flavors and mixes very well with the mixers I normally use. Compared to a lot of drinks out there, Sky is up there. I believe Sky is an affordable liquor that I would recommend. Especially the infused flavors. Very good.
Jessika C.
Coon Rapids, MN
It’s up there on my top vodkas. I love the smooth that certain vodkas give. And this hits the mark. Good value. No room needed to improve they got it right. Exceeded my expectations, definitely would purchase again, and recommend it!!
Kristine W.
Jefferson City
Purchased at: Walmart
Watermelon Skyy Vodka is my favorite!!! I discovered it a couple years ago, at first it was just because it was on sale but then I fell in love. I made a watermelon margarita with and let me tell you, Mmmmmmmm!!!!!! With a capital M
Bethany W.
Nashville, TN
I typically buy this when I am making Moscow Mules!  It's a great value and with the ginger beer you can't taste some of the bite it has.  However, it does have a bite.  It's a good midrange vodka that everyone should have in the bar.  I would recommend it especially if it's on sale at your local store.
Randi S.
Purchased at: Costco
Sky Vodka is one of my go to vodkas. It’s always smooth, in a great price point, and I love the sleek design of the bottle. I love all the different infused vodka choices they have as well. This is a great vodka choice for everyone!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.