BY SKYY

Araceli P.
West Richland, WA
Very strong vodka. Really has no taste to it. Nut definitely gives you a nice buzz. I would recommend this to people
Danielle L.
Racine, WI
This is an absolutely smooth drink. If you like vodka this is the brand to choose. It's smooth and no bitter tastes.
Tyler G.
this is use to be one of my favorite vodkas before discoverin Ciroc. although vodka is intense, Skyy is really good.
Roció G.
West Valley, UT
It has a different taste but it taste pretty good a bit more on the pricy side I would probably not purchase it often
Leslie A.
Very smooth, a nit of an after taste, all around a good drink. Reasonably priced, and available in multiple flavors.
Courtney W.
Minneapolis, MN
I’m a fan of skyy vodka , it’s a smooth vodka and not too expensive! It comes in a lot of different flavors as well .
Nani W.
Riverside, CA
Not my favorite, but it gets the job done. I prefer flavored vodkas myself. Makes the burps taste better though lol.
Melanie C.
My go-to vodka! Affordable and tastes great. Goes down smooth and great to mix. I always have a bottle on hand.
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
Not too bad, I wouldn't say it's the best, so in my opinion it's a bit pricey for what it's worth. Good taste though
Dinah C.
Saltsburg
This is a decent vodka. It tastes pretty much the same as other vodka alternatives. It's priced a little more though.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.