BY SKYY

Samantha T.
South Berwick
Very easy drinking and smooth when chilled in the freezer for a few hours prior and comes with a pretty low price tag.
Jeneya O.
Missoula, MT
Skyy Vodka Had some of this over the weekend. Great vodka you can mix with anything for the perfect drink!
Jasper F.
This is my favourite vodka by far. I think it's better than any other brand I've tried. It is so smooth and mixes well
Miranda G.
Piedmont, OK
One of my favorite things to drink. My friends always ask f we are havinv it when they come over to have drinks.
Karen r.
This always had to be in the partys and they were always a hit. Yes its strong but there are many ways you can enjoy it
Amber T.
Bridge Creek
Definitely the best by far for it's price. Great selections of infused products as well as a straight vodka for mixing.
This product is original and can be mixed with anything. It is delicious and very affordable for the amount you get.
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
This is a mommy must. Mix this with some Lemonade and it's a yumyum! Shaken on fresh ice woth a blueberry garnish!!!
Edith S.
My first drink ever was skyy vodka. Would so recommend this is my go to drink when going out or even drinks at home.
Eliana J.
It's vodka. It does the job and won't break the bank! I'd surely purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.