BY SKYY

Courtney G.
Houston
This vodka is very good quality. I would recommend this vodka to anyone looking for a smooth drink. Need to buy more.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
This is smoother than some vodkas but the taste is horrible but I guess that's to be expected with vodka of any kind.
Jocelyn H.
It's good, it's vodka, it's Futura. This is my go-to for mixing with juice and it has a nice blue bottle with a grip.
Rakaila C.
Lexington
Really enjoyed this one when I drank it. Had it at a Super Bowl party and could have drank the whole bottle by myself
Augenee H.
Honolulu
Refreshing! Great in a mix drink or alone. Would definitely purchase again for a gathering to have in my personal bar
Kaylie M.
Virginia Beach
It’s good, I usually mix it with a mixer so that you can’t taste it as much because it’s so strong, but I recommend.
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
Great vodka for mixed drinks and is easy to find at all stores. It is delicious and goes well for any occasion.
Margo M.
San Antonio
A great vodka, smooth and rich. Great for a minimal drinker and an experienced drinker as well. I highly reccommend.
Sadiez E.
Grand Junction
It is pretty good for its price in my oppinion. I like it mixed with drinks but personally wouldn't drink it straight
Karen B.
Not a bad vodka for the price. Pretty smooth. Haven't tried any infused ones...yet. Definitely one of the better ones
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.