BY SKYY

Daniella S.
Roxie, MS
This vodka is my favorite. I mix it with diet coke most of the time. Its the only vodka that i will buy for mix drinks
Shelby S.
camp verde
I’m not a huge vodka fan but I like skyy the best. It isn’t too expensive and tastes so good with a cranberry cocktail
Terriann S.
Exeter
Loved the taste awesome with o.j and also cranberry.. one of the best vodkas out there couldn't ask for a better taste
Darien A.
Philadelphia
Kind of dry and hinted of rubbing alcohol. It’s good in strong mixers like pineapple juice, but overall not my favorite
Kelsey M.
Holland
Good price. Decent Vodka. Not a good choice for straight up or martinis, but a good mixer! Great for jello shots.
amanda l.
Waco, TX
This is my preferred alcoholic choice with a little sugar and a lemon 👌 perfect! It's affordable and goes down smooth!
Anna F.
Jonesboro
It is not my favorite, but I have definitely had worse. If I'm making drinks & need vodka, this is usually what I go to
Hayley P.
Ellerbe, NC
Smooth, taste wasn’t bad. Could drink it without plugging my nose. First time buyer. Would drink again. Nice packaging
Lynn W.
Aitkin
This is a great smooth vodka and it's at a pretty reasonable price point. I would recommend this to any vodka drinker.
Lesley N.
Kinston
Very smooth taste. Mixed well with other liquors. A real steal for your money. Really good mixed with cranberry juice.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.