BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Maddy B.
Lorain,OH
Love this vodka, much better than the others that i have tried. Smooth. Not bitter or harsh as the others. My best choice vodka.
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
This vodka is so delicious that it's dangerous. I choose to go for the straight shooter but you can also try their flavor vodkas!
Danielle D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Taste good with or without anything mixes with it. I like making jello shots and soaking cherries and pineapples in it delicious.
Nicole M.
Buffalo
I enjoy Skyy Vodka, the variety of flavors are pretty good and you can't really beat the price. Skyy citrus is usually my go to.
Lauren H.
Memphis, TN
Skyy vodka is very flavorfull and mixed well with the cranberry juice and sprite. Worth the price and will purchase in the future
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
A great but reasonably priced option. Much better than Gordons or the lower shelf choices. Actually much prefer to Smirnoff
Kristina G.
Spokane
I usually need a chaser or mixer with a big flavor for this or the burn is outrageous! But still for the price not a bad vodka (:
Jordan F.
Saint Paul, MN
Worth the cost. It is smooth and was good for shots or mixed drinks. I mixed it with orange juice and sprite and it tasted great
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I loved it. It’s my go to safe drink if I can’t think of something else. I would buy it more often if I could find it in my city
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Skyy vodka is a really good drink goes down smooth too. I actually got it as a birthday gift. That how I learned bout this drink.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.