BY SKYY

Arleigh M.
Woodinville
Skyy is a very smooth vodka that mixes well with many different add-ins. It is affordable without being low quality. I have found it in many different places, from liquor stores to Walmart. I would recommend this vodka to people looking for good mixed drink vodka.
Megan R.
Mastic Beach
The whole family loved how smooth and yummy this was mixed! We love to mix it with some pineapple juice and sometimes add some seltzer or sprite for fizz! Compared to many other brands, svedka was very affordable. We are going to continue to buy this product!
Meagan W.
Van Buren, ME
I bought this in the recommendation of a friend, it was a little more pricey than what I usually buy but is worth it. We bought it to do shots and it wasn’t a gross cheap tasting vodka. I really liked how smooth it was and the taste! I would recommend this
Kerri W.
Berea
Always liked Skyy Vodka. Wasn't crazy expensive, but still crisp and smooth with a good flavor. There are also a lot of varieties and flavors to choose from so there can be something for everyone!  SKYY Cherry Infusions VodkaSKYY Vodka
Heather H.
Hammond
Great smooth taste. Mixes well with a mixer. It also goes down easy as a shot. Skyy gives you the expensive vodka taste for a affordable price. I have always been a Grey Goose drinker and was surprised to find that Skyy was a more affordable replacement.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I love this vodka especially for making jello shots. It doesn't take a whole lot, but you definitely know that the alcohol is there. Plus I don't think that it is very expensive, but I'm not for sure. It's pretty much available at any store that sells liquor.
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
This is a great vodka are use it a lot for mixing with drinks. It has a smooth finish and a great taste that won’t overpower your mixer I would recommend this vodka to those who enjoy mixed drinks. Personally I would not take this as a shot or on the rocks.
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
Just a step above Smirnoff, and the price is alright. Again, not something I ever really buy, I always just go for the Smirs or Pinnacle if I’m looking for cheap vodka, and which one I choose really comes down to wether I’m a dollar short, or a dollar high.
Mackenzie H.
Thousand Oaks
It was a little more alcohol tasting but better than other vodkas we’ve had for shots. The packaging was really sleek and a pretty color.  I am not a first time customer, but this is still not my most favorite vodka. However it is a good mixer.
Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
I love using this to make mixed drinks. This is the vodka I would choose when I buy vodka. It is very delicious and compared to others I would chose this one. Definitely not a first time user of this and won’t be the last time. Completely satisfied.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.