BY SKYY

Kim J.
Cordova, TN
My favorite vodka. I appreciate that I can buy it at Costco, it helps keep the price down. Always makes the party great.
Amanda R.
Middleburg
Smooth for the most part. Mixes fantastic with other liqueurs. Only problem is the price. I do believe it is over priced.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
One of my go to vodkas at a decent price point. Whether I use a mixer or with water and a lemon, always good every time.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Smoother than cheep vodka that's for sure but literally all vodka is nasty but this is more worth it than the cheep stuff
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Smooth enough to drink with ice and a mixer or by shots with no chaser. Great to mellow you out after a long day of work.
Misty T.
It’s ok I for sure have had better I buy this for Jell-O shots usually as it’s on the cheaper end when it comes to vodka
Amanda H.
Clarksville
Very good vodka will definitely purchase again. Very smooth. Compared to others it’s about the same in price range.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Not as good as some other brands for shots. Not absolutely horrible though. The infused vodka is better from this brand.
Alison C.
West Haven
Very good vodka. Not as top shelf as grey goose but is pretty decent. Very smooth so can drink on rocks or with chaser
Connie H.
Keyser, WV
Skyy is my personal choice for vodka 8n mixed drinks. It is a good value for the price. Taste is smooth and not bitey.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.