BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Angela M.
216 dairy corcoran ca
Skyy vodka is a really good drink goes down smooth too. I actually got it as a birthday gift. That how I learned bout this drink.
Nancy W.
Vail, AZ
It's great for mixing with soda and juices but I'm not a fan of drinking this dreams straight. Well priced if using for a party.
Carolyn D.
Trussville, AL
This is my most purchased vodka. I love that it's a smoother vodka in my opinion. I love mixing this with juices or Mountain Dew.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is a very smooth vodka, it's perfect to mix with other drinks. I love it. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. It's so good!
Nicole M.
Buffalo
I enjoy Skyy Vodka, the variety of flavors are pretty good and you can't really beat the price. Skyy citrus is usually my go to.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
I love it taste so good I buy it every Friday after work my friends and family all drink it also and I told them how good it was
Felicity J.
Nederland
If I'm not buying grey goose, I'm buying this. Smooth and once again goes with pretty much anything. It also makes a great gift!
Morgan B.
Conway
Very smooth taste, drinks like water! I hardly ever consume alcohol and when I do, I don’t want to taste it, and this is perfect!
Maddy B.
Lorain,OH
Love this vodka, much better than the others that i have tried. Smooth. Not bitter or harsh as the others. My best choice vodka.
Mayra R.
Great for making drinks or poured over ice. I usually purchase when there are parties rather than beer or other types of alcohol.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.