BY SKYY

Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I lole it but not my fav its a little bityer if you asl me and i lile my vodka smooth . this one os okay fpr mixes def
Amanda L.
Skyy Vodka is my second choice after Tito's. I usually find a good deal on Skyy at Total Wine or my local liquor store.
Selina D.
It's very smooth.. Really good.... I will definitely recommend this. The product does not cost that that much as well..
Marinelle B.
north babylon
I really use this at parties because people like mixing this with any juice or soda.. it’s great for chilled shots too
Kelsey M.
Holland
Good price. Decent Vodka. Not a good choice for straight up or martinis, but a good mixer! Great for jello shots.
Lillian M.
Mendenhall, MS
Delicious. Very good to mix with. I love mixing it with strawberry lemonade. Would recommended highly to vodka lovers!
Eva F.
Olivehurst, CA
Sorry but it’s not the best tasting..it’s affordable and mixed with something it’s doable.. I use it for Jell-O shots.
torey w.
Westchester
Very standard vodka. The flavor is mild compared to others but mixes well with club and lemon and not overly expensivd
Shanna N.
Evansville, In
Great chilled by itself or with any mixture of fruit juices. Smooth taste and relaxing after a hard day in the office.
Nathan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best vodka for its price range. Much smoother than its competitors and twice as smooth as vodkas double its price.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.