BY SKYY

Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I lole it but not my fav its a little bityer if you asl me and i lile my vodka smooth . this one os okay fpr mixes def
Andrea L.
Blanchard
Sooooooo pricey but so good!! It's smooth, no burning. Almost like drinking water. I just wish it didn't cost so much!
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Drink it often when we have a party. Really do recommend it. U can always mix it if you don't really like strong liquor
Mateika C.
Cornelius, OR
It's smooth. Personally one of my favorites. Not really sure what else to say about it other than I really enjoyed it.
Heather C.
Delicious & smooth!  Mixes well with many different sodas, drinks, juices, flavors, alcoholic drink mixers.  Affordable.
Nicole H.
Dunmore, PA
I love skyy vodka in all of my mixed drinks. I use it mixed with tonic or other mixers to create a delicious cocktail.
Desiree S.
chanute
Very good and pure....a lot of other vodkas have a watered down taste but not this! I would recommend. Definitly a yes!
Michelle K.
Jacksonville, FL
This was delicious. Me and friends made several mixed drinks with this even took a few shots but either way I loved it!
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
This mixed with sprite or Orange Juice is the bomb. My go to drink when I want to relax. 5 stars & go get this ! Yummy
torey w.
Westchester
Very standard vodka. The flavor is mild compared to others but mixes well with club and lemon and not overly expensivd
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.