BY SKYY

Ashley K.
Cordova, SC
It is a Good smooth. Tasty cheap vodka comes in different flavors that I like and easy to find cool collectible bottles
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I lole it but not my fav its a little bityer if you asl me and i lile my vodka smooth . this one os okay fpr mixes def
Rocio H.
This is brand in general is so good. My spouse loves her margaritas with a pinch of sky vodka. No need for improvement.
Kacey L.
This vodka is good for mixing but doesn't taste good on it own for shots. The price is inexpensive at the liquor store.
Anna F.
Jonesboro
It is not my favorite, but I have definitely had worse. If I'm making drinks & need vodka, this is usually what I go to
Chelsea S.
Niles, MI
This vodka is pretty good, but I have had better. The flavor isn’t too bad, but you have to watch what you mix it with.
Summer M.
Goes down very smoothly! Original is best. No added flavors. It is affordable kinda pricey! Depending where you get it
Terriann S.
Exeter
Loved the taste awesome with o.j and also cranberry.. one of the best vodkas out there couldn't ask for a better taste
Daniella S.
Roxie, MS
This vodka is my favorite. I mix it with diet coke most of the time. Its the only vodka that i will buy for mix drinks
Amy Z.
Columbus, OH
Liquor was pretty smooth to go down. Especially good when mixed! Compared to other vodka brands, it is pretty average.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.