BY SKYY

Nancy Z.
Warren
I drink sky if we're making Jell-O shots or having a large event because it's one of the best products for its price. It's not my vodka of choice if I'm drinking alone or with one other person but for large events, this is my go to vodka.
Amanda M.
Skyy is a staple in my bar. Always smooth, and mixes well with juices. It’s better quality than similarly priced vodka. Great value for the money. Variety of flavors available to make the perfect concoction. Will continue purchasing.
Allyson  M.

This super premium vodka is made with the finest American grain. Skyy’s proprietary four-column distillation and three-step filtration process consistently ensures exceptional purity. Skyy is great with any soda/ juice mixer.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Seriously has a great taste! It’s smooth and doesn’t have a strong taste so it can be used to mix drinks. On top of that it’s affordable, as I know drinking can be a bit pricey, especially at parties! Overall I like it and would recommend.
Amanda R.
Brentwood, NY
Skyy is one of my personal go-to vodka brands. It's always in stock in my personal bar, except when I just finished a bottle! I give Skyy as a gift from time to time and have never received bad feedback from those who received it from me.
Laura C.
Smooth when mixed with Monster Zero Ultra! I'm a huge fan of vodka and Skyy definitely is a brand I've purchased multiple times. Even when doing straight shots, the after taste and smell aren't nearly as medicinal as other cheaper brands.
Jenn D.
Springville, UT
Skyy Vodka is always a good choice in Vodka! The price is very comparable next to its competitors and they offer sine of the best flavor options! You can purchase it at any liquor store, super easy to find! I’m overall satisfied with Skyy!
Cady S.
Fayetteville, NC
Not my favorite from the top shelf but it tasted just fine with juice. I usually don’t even drink top shelf because where I come from we drink fifty cent well drinks. But we all tried this in college. Definitely has a sting smell to it!
Monica B.
Woodville
Most excellent tasting vodka for screw drivers and mix drinks. I love the smooth way it goes down and just fades into the drink and you only taste the fruits and the sweet taste and it blends into it very well and makes the drink awesome
Amanda H.
Rose Hill
I loved the bottle! I used this to make mixed drinks at a get together I hosted and the drinks were a hit! I don’t think I could have asked for a better more pocket friendly vodka to have used for the event. I definitely would use again!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.