BY SKYY

Shelley L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really good "anytime" vodka. Smooth enough to drink in a martini but also good in a mix like bloody Marys or orange juice
Abby R.
The distilled flavoring to me is what gets me. It's a product trying to be pure of taste but can come off a bit to clean.
Ana F.
Love drinking this with family. Its strong but amazing. It is also affordable. Love using this to make cocktails at home.
Kerri w.
Somerville, MA
Not the best even for the price I would not buy it. I would rather something else. It was disappointing to say the least.
Alexis N.
Antioch, CA
Nice crisp flavor and easy to mix with other drinks. I like that it is affordable and can be found in almost every store
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Smooth enough to drink with ice and a mixer or by shots with no chaser. Great to mellow you out after a long day of work.
Melissa O.
Brooklyn, NY
Sky Vodka is not the best vodka out there, but it is good for what you pay. I prefer to use this Sky to make mix drinks.
Maria M.
Porterville, CA
Shots, shots, shots! This is probably one of the go too as for vodka. Have yet to try infused ones, but this one is good!
Kim J.
Cordova, TN
My favorite vodka. I appreciate that I can buy it at Costco, it helps keep the price down. Always makes the party great.
Nikki L.
This is one of the best vodkas around. I use it to do lemon drop shots. But I also use it as a mixer. It is delicious!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.