BY SKYY

Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Not as good as some other brands for shots. Not absolutely horrible though. The infused vodka is better from this brand.
Viviana B.
Miami Lakes, FL
I think this is a good vodka, fairly priced and has a nice taste. I use it at a house party I had and everybody liked it.
Brandy W.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is pretty good vodka in my opinion. I've had it both in mixed drinks and taken shots if it and enjoyed it both ways.
Haley B.
Hillsboro
Great vodka, will definitely make your night better, doesn't taste the best but will definitely get you in a better mood.
Sharlene C.
Grant, MI
Love it!  One of the best I have had!  Would be my go to vodka, if I had to chose between this and another name brand one.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
This vodka is very strong and I love to mix it with different kinds of sodas! After a few swiggs you'll be feeling great!
Shelley L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really good "anytime" vodka. Smooth enough to drink in a martini but also good in a mix like bloody Marys or orange juice
Anna A.
Sterling Heights
Skyy used to be my go to vodka, still is occasionally. Pretty great for the price. Also pretty smooth for the most part.
Kim J.
Cordova, TN
My favorite vodka. I appreciate that I can buy it at Costco, it helps keep the price down. Always makes the party great.
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is one if my all time favorites! The taste is great and smooth. The price is not bad at all. I'll never stop buying.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.