BY SKYY

jordan s.
Has a very clear taste. Very subtle yet very strong in its effects. Have not tried any flavor but I deffinatly need too.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Smoother than cheep vodka that's for sure but literally all vodka is nasty but this is more worth it than the cheep stuff
Courtney G.
I use this to make one of my favorite drinks! Its bery suttle and not too strong! The bottle was also very durable!
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Smooth but definitely a heavy hitter. Shots or mixed in with other flavors this is great to add that kick to your drink.
nikisha s.
Hopkinsville, KY
Not something i get all the time but doesnt tatse bad just mix it with a soda or some type of of juice will do the trick
ANGELICA H.
Love Vodka! Love sky vodka . So many drinks that you can make out of this . My favorite drink with sky is a bloody mary.
rosy s.
El Paso
It's a decent vodka, not harsh when I take it by itself, doesn't burn my throat as bad. Goes great with cranberry juice.
Hannah T.
richmond
To be honest it tastes like a cheap vodka probablnstrictly for mixing but it’s really hard on you. I’d rather just get tv
Ashley P.
Flower Mound
I think for the price, Skyy has a good quality vodka. I don't find it to burn as much as other vodkas, and it mixes well!
Tina A.
Absolutely love it . I mostly mix it with peach tea . Couldn't ask for a better vodka to mix so well with my favorite tea
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.