BY SKYY

Monique M.
San Francisco, CA
Taste good. Awesome to make drinks with fruits and condensed milk. It keeps the taste of the fruit doing a very good drink
Jessica W.
CORNERSVILLE, TN
Skyy vodka is definitely my go to vodka! Repeat customer for many years now. Great taste and a wide variety for your money.
Kristen M.
Pinellas Park
this vodka is so smooth! This is my go to vodka. Its so good with seltzer water and a lime. The price is resonable as well!
Bernice P.
Fayetteville
Love it!! It’s my go to when having a night on the town
The only vodka that I️ drink.
Whether I’m at home or out and about
Wendy N.
Onaway
One of my favorites . It's smooth and mixes well with anything and is just as good by itself . My favorite vodka of all .
Ashley C.
Oak Creek
Skyy is a decent budget vodka. It definitely doesn't go down as smoothly as some other liquors, but it gets the job done.
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I like vodka mixed with fruit juices, like grapefruit and orange juice. This is definitely a vodka that I will try again!
Anna A.
Sterling Heights
Skyy used to be my go to vodka, still is occasionally. Pretty great for the price. Also pretty smooth for the most part.
Hannah H.
Scranton, PA
Was purchased to be used in screwdrivers for new years eve. Would definitely purchase this item again. Good flavor.
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Smooth enough to drink with ice and a mixer or by shots with no chaser. Great to mellow you out after a long day of work.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.