BY SKYY

kaley p.
waldorf , MD
one of my favorite vodkas, especially the flavored ones. the best part is that it’s such good quality, hangovers are rare!
Jamie C.
Whitley City , KY
It’s a very smooth tasting vodka. It doesn’t have the burn that a cheaper vodka brand has. It’s good alone or with a mixer
Cleopatra H.
This is great, smooth vodka. I'm weird so I also am a sucker for packaging and I LOVE having this bottle in my collection.
Sheyenna F.
Crestview, FL
This vodka gets the job done that's for sure! lol it's strong but easy to take shots off. Also good with some orange juice!
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
Nice top shelf vodka. Not too sweet and provides an excellent balance between any cocktail. Makes a great sex on the beach
Alaina M.
Burt
This vodka has a bit of a burn. It if better for mixing than drinking straight. It is better with soda than juice as well.
Cora B.
Skyy Vodka is great and affordable for almost any budget. I love that they offer it infused with so many different flavors.
Hayley H.
Skyy is exactly what I needed for the perfect bachelorette weekend with my girls! Pairs best with drunk, late night pizza!
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I love Skyy Vodka mixed with orange juice! It’s not too expensive and is quite smooth. I would recommend this to a friend.
Raylane A.
É muito boa!!!! Ótima para reunir os amigos e fazer uma social!! Ótima também acompanhando churrascos ou em uma pool party
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.