BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

david p.
Dayton
Really smooth taste, enjoyable to drink with orange juice or caneberry juice. One of my favorite drinks to have. Very affordable .
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This vodka has gotten me through happy times, sad times and anywhere in between. It is smooth and great with soda, juice, whatever.
Ashley B.
Verona, PA
I‎ts a good, middle of the road vodka. This is something I would keep in the house for myself and maybe even serve during parties.
Mae L.
This jus reminds me of the old days over drinking and throwing up not knowing when to stop. Sadly I honestly can't drink it anymore
Angel M.
modesto
Not a huge fan of vodka, but goes well with mixed drinks, very smooth, especially when chilled!! Awesome product if you love vodka.
itsel M.
Visalia , CA
Skyy vodka is the only favorite vodka drink I have ever had!!! It works with different fruity drinks :) you guys have to get it!!!
Brittney T.
Tower
Absolutely the best taste for the money. I will always choose skyy... Especially with cranberry and a little bit of soda, .mmmm....
Heather M.
Fort Worth
Nice smooth and refreshing. Great taste, great price. Favorite brand to keep stocked in pantry. Love this with my cranberry juice.
Ashley B.
Kingfisher
It's not the best b vodka ever but if you are looking for something inexpensive and enough to get you intoxicated this would be it
Kristy C.
It's smooth, tastes clean, and can easily mix with a variety of sodas, juices, etc its priced accordingly to its brand and quality.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.