BY SKYY

丹ㄥ口れモ M.
Marion
I prefer the fruity drinks over the plain. Goes down pretty smooth but still a tad harsh. Nice quality for the price.
Kristina L.
Pickens
This was another good choice in vodka. Doesnt have the after taste that comes with some vodkas. Love the blue bottle too.
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
My favorite type of vodka! Smooth and strong. I have bought it several times. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
Jamile B.
Riverwoods
Great price and great quality!
I love this vodka cause it’s perfect for drinks!
And has a great benefit for the customer
Cj B.
Tulsa
Always a good basic vodka, def not my top pick but it's good average vodka. Especially if you're just doing mixed drinks.
Nichole E.
TAYLOR, MI
Enjoy Skyy Vodka in mixed drinks or as a chilled shooter! I keep this vodka stocked in my home bar for regular enjoyment.
Kimberly B.
Greenbrier, TN
Sky vodka is pretty good the only flaw is the after taste.. It's perfect for a warm day out back with friends and family.
katie s.
Troy, MO
Nothing taste better and nothing is better than a party with friends. I recommend thus brand to anyone and everyone
Stephanie S.
This vodka is extremely smooth, no burn, no aftertaste like many others.   The price is reasonable for the quality.
Devonnna L.
Danville, VA
This is a great mixing drink. I love to mix mine with tea or an arnold palmer. It's also very tolerable drunken straight.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.