BY SKYY

Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Sky is an easy go to vodka. It is great to mix in drinks and for punches. We love to use it in our vodka slushes for holiday parties! It is not an overwhelming vodka with the taste like some others can be. It goes down smooth and is wonderful!!!
Heather J.
Winthrop
I bought this when it was on sale as i don't like to try products unknown to me and waste money. First time buying. It was better than Smirnoff but I'm still a fan  the goose. Nothing really compares to goose. No I wouldn't buy again
Chawnie F.
I used it in mixing with orange juice and pomegranate juice, it mixed really well and doesn't have an overpower flavor. Its pretty smooth and I really like the pretty blue bottle it comes in. Not my first choice but I would buy it again.
Rachelle D.
Skyy vodka is probably one of the firsts I’ve liked that I don’t have to buy a flavored version of it. This vodka mixes well and it definitely meets my expectations of a good quality vodka, I like to make dry martinis with it, always my go to!
Victoria E.
Colorado Springs
Great for mixing with cranberry juice! Tastes smooth. Bought it from a local liquor store.  Is reasonably priced in comparison to the other vodkas out there, which is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely recommend for any party with friends!!
jayme R.
Amy vodka is best with a mix. I love this mixed with fruit punch or in a Bloody Mary. Like most vodkas it is smooth and almost refreshing. It was and always meets my expectations ok taste and price. It has a good flavor for not so high price.
Kristen M.
Raleigh, NC
I like Skyy vodka mixed with sprite the best! Such a smooth, bold flavor mix! With its affordable price, it is the best choice for parties of any size :) all local ABC liquor stores have Skyy in stock! I definitely recommend to others.
Shelby M.
Sky is not my favorite vodka but it's good when mixed with something. I have drank it quite a few times. It's just not my first choice when it comes to vodka bc it is harsh. It's on the affordable end of things though. I would not repurchase.
Nancy W.
New Orleans
Skyy is a pretty standard vodka at a moderate price.  It is great for small gatherings with close friends.  It is clean and crisp and great for martinis. Skyy is a solid go to for vodka and we will likely buy it again.
Maddie W.
Longmont
One of my favorite brands to use for my vodka cranberry’s. This vodka tastes good alone or mixed and has a great flavor. It is a little bit one of the expensive side when it comes to the type of vodka I normally get. Overall would recommend!!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.