BY SKYY

Tysheema M.
Love this its perfect for jello shots. They arent so strong. Which i like. Most importantly Skky Vodka is smooth going down
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I don't really drink, but my husband does. This has been purchased a few times. It has a smooth taste and really no scent.
Stephany G.
Hialeah, FL
Love the taste. Mixes really well in drinks. It is very affordable. And easy to find. Any liquor store carries this brand.
Chasity B.
Relaxed me after a long day, not much of the buzz I wanted tho. But overall I like the drink. It is not my go to drink tho.
Larissa E.
Mount Gilead, OH
The plain skyy vodka is great to add to anything for a mixed drink, or to take it as a shot. Very smooth and great tasting.
Audrey P.
I love mixing this with a sweet & sour mixer it is so delicious ! It’s not to expensive ! The packaging catches your eye !
Misty K.
Georgetown, IN
Good, smooth vodka. I never drink it straight though so i can't account for full quality of taste. Great for mixed drinks!
Kerry L.
New York
Skyy Vodka is smooth and delicious. The vodka is great alone or with your favorite addition!  It's crisp and thrilling
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
To be honest not my favorite. I think the quality is just a notch above Karkov. For me it doesn't live up to the price tag.
Tiffany W.
Warfield
Mixes well with juices and sodas and has a Great taste. And I don’t get a bad headache after drinking. SKYY Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.