BY SKYY

Tiffany A.
One of the beSt brands of vodka to mix drinks. Highly recommend this or the skyy infusions in apple. It is pricey
Heather S.
Nashville, TN
This product is good for mixing drinks and great taste! I would definitely recommend this item. Normally a go to favorite!
Nina B.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love this vodka. Tastes amazing!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. This is definitely amazing and affordable
Julia B.
Denver
This is what we use where I bar tended. Its best to mix and not drink stright. I would recommend drinking in a lemon drop.
Tiffany W.
Warfield
Mixes well with juices and sodas and has a Great taste. And I don’t get a bad headache after drinking. SKYY Vodka
Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
This was the first vodka I'd ever tried! It is the best by far and has a beautiful bottle! It's good to mix with anything!
Audrey P.
I love mixing this with a sweet & sour mixer it is so delicious ! It’s not to expensive ! The packaging catches your eye !
Heather B.
Its a smooth drink especially if you like mixed drinks. Its affordable too. Theres a lot of flavors too...................
kimberly p.
Hickory, NC
Once chilled, Skyy is really smooth and gets the job done! It is really afforable and definitely a favorite at our parties!
Katie E.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite brands of vodka. Goes down smooth, and the price is well selected (especially if purchased from Costco)
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.