BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Randi R.
Lincolnton, NC
Nothing negative to say about this one at all. Goes really well and all types of drinks, and for vodka, has a pretty distinct taste.
Lauren C.
Haughton, LA
I truly love Skyy! It is affordable, smooth, and disappears easily in any mixer. If you haven't tried Skyy Vodka I urge you to do so!
Mallory P.
Tastes great mixed with  flavored sodas or lemon/lime. Great price compared to other options. Major plus that is it gluten free!
Kaytlyn R.
Chandler
This is also my go to liquor I love the taste you don't need a chaser its smoother than most liquors and tge price is very reasonable
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I feel I can get a better quality alcohol. It of course is fine and does the job but not my favorite. Some people prefer this though.
Alexis C.
Dallas, GA
It's good for the price. It is not my favorite, but I don't mind drinking it. Mixes smoothly with any mixer and has a pretty bottle.
Scottia F.
Wadesboro
Not my favorite but makes good mixed drinks. I would buy it again because it is affordable in my opinion as far as vodka goes.
Rebecca C.
New Castle
Smooth and pricey but overall good to drink brought at a local liquor store good reviews before I brought it not really disappointed
Belinda R.
Smooth. It didn’t overwhelm the flavors added or tastebuds. It was one of the better moving liquors in the last gathering of friends.
Destiny C.
Florence, AL
This is a perfect vodka for mixing. It’s not too expensive either. If I ever have extra money for alcohol, this is the brand I go for
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.