BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Rebeccah R.
Greenville
Smooth tasting vodka. Good on it's own or mixed into a drink. Enjoy it a lot with lemonade. Can be easily found at many liquor stores.
Amanda F.
it was good and smoother than other flavored brands. the price you pay for the amount you get is great compared to other brands.
Kristi T.
enjoyed this vodka to make mixed drinks.  I'm not a big vodka drinker but it is one I would buy again from our local liquor store.
Nikki B.
Aurora
This tastes great with mixers or by itself. One of my favorite drinks is Skyy Vodka, pineapple juice and Captain Morgan’s coconut rum.
Alexis A.
Carbondale, IL
Cheaper vodka but not the cheapest. Doesn't give me a hangover like some vodkas do and it doesn't have a strong taste. Good with mixers
Audrey J.
Quality vodka. The flavor is not overbearing and I can drink knowing that I won’t have much of a hangover because of the high quality.
Alessandra D.
Dallas ,tx
One of the best brands to buy flavor vodka in! Classic bottle style lets you set up a nice bar area for parties. Aesthetically pleasing
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This vodka is pretty smooth and mixes well with diet cranberry or grapefruit juice. I also really like to mix it would diet V8 Splash!
Talia B.
Escondido, CA
Good vodka for a good price. I love the flavor selection that they offer. I am definitely going to try out some more of their flavors.
Ieisha C.
North Miami, FL
I like this vodka but its kind of strong so it best to drink it with  a chaser I drink mine with lemonade or pineapple juice.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.