BY SKYY

Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
This is classic vodka and is always ny first choice in terms of vodka because when I'm entertaining, guests always request it.
Monica W.
Very strong and affordable! I recommend this vodka to anyone that wants to feel a warm sensation in the chest really quickly !
Crystal  P.
This vodka is smooth and one of the best you can buy for a decent price. I've purchased it many times over the past few years.
Karen C.
Menlo
Not really #smooth but it has a #true vodka taste #skyy. It works great with #mixdrinks. I will always recommend this to anyone
Chelsea H.
Mustang, OK
This is an okay vodka in my honest opinion. I feel lile the price is a little high for this alcohol, and the flavor is alright.
kristen H.
This is really good. Really smooth. And not too expensive. I think it's one of the better ones. And the bottle is really neat.
Kaylynn A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Sky vodka gives you an easy buzz! I’m usually done after the 3rd shot ! I wouldn’t say that price is cheap but it is worth it!
Jeri L.
Iola, KS
I love it! It has a sweet flavor! Live it with 7 up & a lime! Or with pepsi! Awesome drink to eind fown with after a busy week!
Shawna W.
It was really good, mixed great with cranberry juice. Price was moderate, but well worth it. It was smoother than other vodkas.
SYDNEY C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Very high quality vodka. Available in most if not all liquor stores that I have been to. I have purchased Skyy multiple times.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.