BY SKYY

Holly B.
Killeen, TX
Pretty smooth. One of the better brands I’ve tried. Didn’t have a headache the next day like some of the cheap brands.
Lauren A.
Hendersonville
Has a very smooth flavor. No horrible burn afterwards! Will definitely continue to drink this vodka! Great buy for the price!
Samantha B.
Bridgman
This is my go-to when ordering mixed drinks at the bar. I rarely have a hangover afterwards. Also great for lemon drop shots.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Cheap vodka but isn't terrible. I think some of the infusions are really good and this is good quality for the price you pay.
Jennifer R.
Janesville
I prefer to mix my vodka with some juice rather than drink it straight out of the bottle or as is, the taste is way to harsh
Nina C.
Little Rock, AR
Skyy vodka is my go to especially when we are having a get together. I have always been a skyy customer and will continue to!
Samantha S.
Elizabethton
It goes down smooth and mixes great with just about everything. My go to drink is a stew driver and this is top notch for it!
Rachel C.
My favorite vodka. I love the taste, it's my favorite to drink straight or to mix with orange juice for a yummy screwdriver.
Alma C.
Smoothest vodka, enjoyable aftertaste, great in social settings, makes for a great mixed drinks! Best enjoyed in moderation.
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Has a nice, smooth finish. No harsh or weird aftertaste. Perfect for mixing, though not the very best for drinking by itself.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.